Today I received inter-office mail from a woman named Sparkle. I had to smile. In the past 2 weeks I have also encountered two women named Precious and watched a movie with a character named Nada, which means “dew” in Arabic. Masha’allah…
...just collected bits o' stuff...
Mon Apr 23
Mon Apr 16
- Chad: I'm getting ready to eat Elmo...did you want to say good-bye?
- Amy: no, I might cry
- Amy: I will always treasure my memories of him looking up from his plastic cup.
- Chad: Okay...I promise, it will be quick and painless. His selfless service to my belly's happiness is quite admirable.
- Amy: yes, he is a trooper...
Thu Apr 12
Wed Apr 11
Mon Apr 9
Thu Apr 5
- Amy: I think we should beat Carl.
- Me: You're a nut.
- Amy: What kind of nut?
- Me: Ummm...a cashew I think. What kind of nut am I?
- Amy: Definitely an almond.
- Me: Hmmm...Troy?
- Amy: Walnut
- Me: Chad? Furrukh? Cathy? Carl?
- Amy: Chad is a Brazil nut...Furrukh - macadamia...Cathy - pecan...and Carl...
- Me: Ohhh...he's the peanut!
- Amy: ...that he is...
If you’re not outraged…you’re not paying attention! bumper sticker on mini-van heading west on Shea Blvd.
…life doesn’t imitate art, it imitates bad television. from Husbands and Wives (film)